"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome to "Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

Hi Ladies,

My name is Barbara Bodling and I would like to welcome you to "Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry---a place where Christian women can be women 24/7. I hope that you fine this place peaceful. Feel free to write me a message anytime at barbarabodling@yahoo.com. Let me know how I can help you today, we are all women that need to encourage one another. Again, welcome to "Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry.

Love, Hugs and Blessings,

Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge