"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our God Makes Hospital Calls





Our God makes hospital calls. I have seen it twice in my family. The first incident happened on December 7, 2001. My husband fell 40 feet off a scaffold and had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency brain surgery. My husband had swelling of the brain and had to have this surgery to save his life. My husband recovered nicely with no permanent brain damage. However, he had to learn everything from walking to reading all over again. Praise the Lord for making a hospital call on behalf of my husband.

The second incident happened last night when my Mom had to have risky surgery on her intestines. Some of the intestines needed to be removed due to a infection. The doctors prepared my Mom for surgery. The doctors operated and found out that there was NO INFECTION; whatsoever, on her intestines. Praise the Lord for making a hospital call on behalf of my Mom.

Our God is still in the healing business. Just believe and receive for His mighty hands to work in your life. Praise His Holy Name.

Lord, I thank you for healing my husband and Mom and for making a hospital call on their behalf. Thank you that I have a second chance with my loved ones. Thank you for the many blessings in their life. Please let this true life story be a inspiration to anyone that reads this blog and that there is a God that works miracles in people's life. In Your Son's Name...Amen

If you have a praise request or even a praise report, please write me at barbarabodling@yahoo.com. I am here for you ladies, 24/7.

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Barbara

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praise God! yes, he's still in the healing business now. God's timing is ALWAYS right. when my mom had a heart attack and a kidney failure, she's in america. she got all the treatment and the procedures done all for free. i didn't know how that happened. but there's nothing like that back here in the philippines. had she been here and had that attack, i don't think my mom would still be around. we won't be able to afford the treatment. God is good.

April 29, 2007 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi barbara... thinking of you.

May 24, 2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

These are two amazing stories of how mighty God is. Your husband's accident must have been difficult.

June 13, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Leslie @ Joy n Pain said...

Thank you for your blog. You're a blessing.

July 02, 2007 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, barbara. how are you?

July 15, 2007 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just prayed for your daughter. let me know if you have other prayer requests. i'll be praying for them too. i believe that prayer is very powerful. God bless you, barbara.

July 16, 2007 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge