"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Prayer Request


Hey Prayer Warriors,
Good morning... my family and I need lots of prayer badly for all areas of our life, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially----the enemy is attacking big time on my family and I, it use to be so peaceful at our house, now it is a total battleground, I hate it, I just want to escape and this did last night at Shoreline Christian Center at their writer's network since I am interested in writing a book on my life. Thanks for all of your prayers, from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you and yours richly everyday.
In Him...By His Grace Alone...
Love, Hugs, and Blessings,
Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge