"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Friday, July 28, 2006

**ATTENTION READERS OF "PRETTY IN PINK" WOMAN'S MINISTRY**





I am writing issues of a e-book that will be on the Internet soon. As soon as it is available, I will be providing a link. So, keep reading my blog and I will keep writing for you all. Thank you so much for reading my blog. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Please leave a message in the comment section or write me at my email address which is barbarabodling@yahoo.com

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Barbara

2 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

How exciting - an e-book - good luck finishing and having it published! We all are looking forward to it you know!
Hugs from Norway and have a great end to your week:-)

July 28, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Renny,

Thank you for stopping by my blog again. The issues of the e-book is going to be something that everyone in the Kingdom of God will benefit from, even me. We can all learn something from each other. I am learning about the different lifestyle in Norway though your pictures.

Have a Blessed weekend,

Barbara

July 28, 2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge