"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Friday, August 11, 2006

It is all About Attitude in the Kingdom of God!




It is all about attitude in the Kingdom of God. Sometimes, our attitude in life determines where we are going in life. It says in the Word of God that "You reap what you sow." This is a very true statement to us Believers in the Kingdom of God. If you have a negative attitude in life, you are going to miss out on God's Blessings in your life. You need to have a positive attitude in life, especially in the Kingdom of God. Here are a few things that you can do to have a positive attitude in life.

1. Listen to only positive things and forget the negative things: How do you do that you might ask? Read your Bible and search the Scriptures and medicate on these concepts. You will have a positive attitude in life, for sure. Also, you might want to eliminate negative shows on television. The world is filled with negative shows. The news is getting very overwhelming with negative news these days. I believe that if you eliminate these shows, you will be a better person for it.

2. Find a good church. You need to be "planted" in a good church so you can be surrounded with good Godly friends and get involved in your church. Don't be a bench warmer and sit on the sidelines. You will end up lonely and forget going to church. You will think "why bother, I have no friends at church." I know some people that think this way and they are now turning toward the world for friends which is the wrong way to think. These worldly friends can lead you down the wrong path of life.

3. Read some positive thinking book as part of your quiet time with God. A good book to read is Norman Pearle's books. He writes positive thinking books in a calendar format. These books are designed for us Christians to start our day right so the enemy does not distract us.

4. Listen to good Christian music. There is so much bad music in our world that is so bad to our ears. Have you listened to some of the words in the bad music? It is too bad that our teenagers are listening to it. No wonder our teenagers are so confused. Garbage in, garbage out is what happens in our brain. We need to reprogram our brains so we can think clearly and get on with this thing called living.

5. We should watch how we surf the internet. There are some bad websites out there that are not healthy at all. We need to fine wholesome websites that God would be proud of and not be embarassed by. WWJD?

I believe that if Christians follow these suggestions that we just might put "Dr. Phil" or "Oprah" out of business. We can do all of these things with God's Help.


Let us bow in prayer:

Lord, I ask you to help me live my life to the fullest and fill my mind with positive things from above. I thank you for changing my attitude in life and help me want more of you. Help me so that I can dig into the Bible for solutions to my problems and not rely on the world's way of doing things. I thank you for my wonderful Blessings in my life. In Your Son's Name, King of Kings and the Lord of Lords...Amen.


If this message has been helpful, please leave a comment or write to me at barbarabodling@yahoo.com. I am here for you and would love to here from you soon. Thanks.

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Barbara



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge