"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

**JESUS SAVES**






This was forwarded to me in my inbox by Satomi Ivey-Johnson. Thanks Satomi.


Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
frankly God

was tired of hearing all the bickering.

Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going

to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those
results, I
will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused. They faxed. They e-mailed. They e-mailed with
attachments.

They downloaded. They did spreadsheets! .

They wrote reports. They created labels and cards.

They created charts and grap hs. They did some genealogy reports.

They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than
hell.

Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly
flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of
course, the power went off. Satan stared at his blank screen and
screamed
every curse word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted
their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming:

"It's gone! It's all GONE!

"I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from
the past two hours of work.

Satan observed this and became irate.

"Wait!" he screamed.

"That's not fair! He cheated!

How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said,

JESUS SAVES

5 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

Nice and exciting storry - thanks for sharing - It reminds me of my lack of backup rutines:-)

August 04, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That is why one should always save and save things on the computer---the number one rule in the computer world and that is why JESUS SAVES.

August 04, 2006 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awsome. It made me laugh. But, the truth is Jesus saves. Thank you for reminding me of the truth.

Shoua Lo
http://Networkexpress.mylightyear.net.
samantha_s_lo@yahoo.com

August 06, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Jesus definitely saves. God has made a big difference in my life and I am a servant for life in God's Kingdom. I love spreading the good news of Jesus in this dark world so people will have hope in this dark world. Thanks for stopping by, Shoua.

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Barbara

August 06, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger jayonna65 said...

that was so cute and true i was having a bad day but i after i read this i must say my day is starting to look brighter already

March 21, 2008 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge