"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Monday, October 01, 2007

My Power Mall



This is a outstanding business opportunity which you can save money on your shopping needs. It is a free on line shopping mall which has over 1000 stores. My Power Mall has such stores as Macys, Target, Best Buy, and so much more. Also, My Power Mall raises money for Non Profit Organizations such as church youth groups, PTA meetings at your child's school, and other social groups that you belong to. There are wonderful discounts and sales at My Power Mall--just think of the Christmas season and being able to shop in the privacy of your own home without having to worry about CROWDED MALLS AND TRAFFIC JAMS. Please check it my shopping mall today. You will be glad that you did. The link is http://heavensblessings.net Look around on this site and let me know what you think.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi barbara. nice to see you back. =D i'm also trying to earn additional income. i'm trying paid blogging now. i'll see if it's gonna work for me.

October 05, 2007 2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi barbara. i was given this award and i want to pass it on to you. =)

http://myblog2002.blogspot.com/2007/10/oh-wow-another-award.html

October 07, 2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks Pia, how thoughtful of you. What s surprise!

God Bless,

Barbara

October 08, 2007 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Barbara - good to see you again and thanks for your Recipe Exchange reply.

Wish you the very best luck with Your Power Mall.

October 11, 2007 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barbara, thanks for remembering me on my birthday. =)

October 15, 2007 1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about your trip to houston to watch joel osteen. a new car? wow! you're blessed! =)

November 05, 2007 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge