"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Under the Influence of God



Under the Influence of God
Did you know that mountains move prayers? You probably never thought about that, did you? Well, it is true according to the Word of God. In Mark 11:22-23, it says "Have faith in God,' Jesus answered v23 I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that way he says will happen, it will be done for him." In other words, believe and receive the prayer now. Some people do not believe in prayer, okay, then why bother being a Christian. Just do everything on your own and see if you feel better, I tried it for many, many years, and I failed terribly; for example, in my marriage, home life, spiritual life and my physical life. When I came back to God, things were 100% better, I had God's Peace that "passes all understanding." I was lonely and had no friends to pray with or have fellowship with, Now, I had a lot of intimate friends that I do life together in this dark world. I have them all over the world, we pray for each other daily, I have people that call me day and night on my instant messenger when I am in the dumps, it is so easy to get way off course when you are drowning in your problems but when Christian Brothers and Sisters lift you up in prayer, wow, you will never be the same. I know, I am a changed person even when I am so depressed I could scream (finances is a good example, I am going thru this now but I am not giving up on God). I would like to give you some suggestions from Pastor Koke from Shoreline Christian Center in Austin, Texas. He was telling his congregation the following last Sunday, June 27, 2006:
1. Look in the direction of Your God, it is a matter of focus. When Peter walked on the water, he sometimes had his focus on other things. But when he had his attention on Jesus, Peter could walk on water. Our God is a big God, one should focus on miracles during our troubling times. You are just one miracle away from a breakthough, believe it and receive it.
2. Walk in the direction of life. It says in the Word of God, (Joshua 3:15-17) that "Now that Jordan is at flood stage all during harvest. Yet as soon as the priests who carried the ark reached the Jordan and their feet touched the water's edge v16 the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great distance away in a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zanethan, while the water flowing down to the sea of Arabah (the Salt Sea) was completely cut off. So the people crossed over opposite of Jericho. v17 The priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firm on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan, while all Israel passed by until the whole nation had completed the crossing on dry ground." One must walk toward prayer in a random act of kindness (taking a sick person to a doctor appointment or cooking a hot meal for an elderly person in your neighborhood) or in the direction of your prayer.
3. Speak in the direction of your faith. Step toward the direction of your prayers and you just might see a financial breakthrough. You need a holy adventure and you just might influence the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are probably thinking that I just do not want to do it right now, I do not have the time to pray, no, you have the time not to pray. Rejoice in the Midst of Tribulation, you have the Comfort and Wisdom of the Holy Spirit. My God gives me strength when life throws darts my way. Praise the Lord for all of His wonderful blessings.
If this message on prayer has been helpful or you need help in your prayer life, please drop me a email at barbarabodling@yahoo.com, I am here 24/7 to anyone that emails me.
Love, Hugs, and Blessings,
Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge