"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Act of Forgiveness





The act of forgiveness is a hard thing to do sometimes. Why is this so for the Believer in Christ? Let me give you a few thoughts for you to ponder on.

It is extremely important for the Christian to forgive one another and not hold a grudge against the other person. It says in Matthew 6:14-15 "For if ye forgive men their trespasses your heavenly Father will also forgivc you," v. 15 "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." We should try to let the anger go and block it out of our minds. What happened in the past stays in the past, so lets just move forward with our lives and live for His Glory. Sometimes, we just dwell on the same old stuff and never move forward with our lives. Let me give you an example of what happened to me. I was abused by my own Dad and it would bother me for years. I held alot of resentment and when I could finally forgave my Dad, my healing started working in me- this is how Christ works. If you just take some baby steps toward forgiveness, you will be a happier person. Ask the Lord to help you. Lets do it today.

Let us bow in prayer.

Lord, I ask you to please help me forgive people that have hurt me in the past. Please take away the hurt so I can move forward with my life. I thank you for helping me. Thank you for the many blessings in my life. Help me live for you so that I can walk the walk and talk the talk. In Jesus Name, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords...Amen.

If this message has been helpful or you are struggling with this issue, please write me at barbarabodling@yahoo.com I am here for you and would love to hear from you today.

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Barbara




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge