"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Thanksgiving Week...What Are You Thankful For?



It's Thanksgiving week and I checked wanted to check with my readers to see what you are thankful for. So feel free to add to my answer. Here is my answer:

I am thankful for many things.

1. I am thankful that I have a relationship with the Most High God. I always have a song in my heart and can go to Jesus any time and pray. Praise the Lord!

2. I am thankful for my family and church family. I am grateful for my husband working so hard to provide for the family.

3. I am thankful for my business because I have tried so many businesses and they have all failed.

4. I am thankful for the many friends and business associates that I have met on Ryze, Shoutlife and on my blog.

5. I am thankful that my husband and I were approved to buy a new 2007 silver HHR car because our credit is not in the best of shape. Now, I do not have to walk everywhere anymore. Praise the Lord.

6. I am thankful that I am able to pay my bills, put food on the table and a roof over my head.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless,

Barbara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving, barbara. may God bless you more and more.

November 21, 2007 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, barbara! hope you had a merry christmas. (((HUGS)))

December 27, 2007 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentines day! =D

February 14, 2008 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge