"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Trusting in the Lord without a Job!

Christian Myspace Layouts

It has been 3 months since I lost my job. It has been a good week compared to some of the weeks I have had looking for a job. I have been praying to the Lord for some actual jobs to open up in Texas. I applied to 4 different companies this week and feel that the Lord has something for me soon. Of course, I always ask the Lord when will this season of unemployment end (my husband is also unemployed as well) for me. It says in the Bible that the Lord will provide so I am waiting on Him. The Lord will get me a job in His Timing. Sometimes, one forgets about this promise when the bills come due and there is no money in the bank account. I have to admit that I get frustrated when this happens. I remember a song that tells me to "trust in the Lord always..." I will continue on trusting in the Lord until that job finally comes.

Lord, I come to you this evening to ask that you help my husband and I to find jobs in your timing. Help us find some jobs that will provide for our family. Thank you for watching over my family and providing for what we need. Help me trust more in you, Lord for our next job. If there are any other brothers and sisters that have a job lost, I ask you to please help them as well. Help them trust more in you, Lord. I thank you for your promises in your word. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.

If there is any prayer requests or you would like to drop me a comment, please drop me a line at barbara.bodling@yahoo.com. Thank you and have a great evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge