"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Friday, September 01, 2006

A Word from Norman Vincent Pearle




It is really unworthy of a Christian to say, "Well, I guess I've had it. It's too much for me. I can't handle it anymore. I will just accept defeat." You say, "Look at all the difficulties." I am looking at them. Our forefathers made a new world. Were our forefathers any greater than we are? We, too, can make a new world if we think we can and if we have the same quality of faith as they had. No, we don't need to be defeated by anything. Never accept defeat.

If you feel defeated and you think, "I'm tired and weary and I've had it," that is exactly how it will be. You can count on it for sure. You will be what you accept in your minds. But if, on the contrary, when the going gets hard and difficult, you think, "I won't accept this---I will continue to think victory and not defeat," then what happens is that all the resources of your nature flow toward effecting a victory situation and circumventing a defeat condition.

Prayer: Our Heavenly Father, help us to become wise and to remember that Jesus offers that which will work. Help us to get on His team and give ourselves to build a great new day. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge