"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Heaven...There is no place like home

Christian Myspace Layouts


There is a beautiful place that all Christians should be wanting to go to and this place is called Heaven. We live on this earth for a short while but our final destination is Heaven. Heaven is what it is all about, my friends. Have you ever thought of what Heaven will look like. Heaven will be a beautiful place. Let me give you a glimpse of Heaven. Just image, if you will, of a beautiful day and you are by the stream sitting with your feet in the water, you see mountains, trees, flowers, etc. This is just a tiny glimpse of Heaven. Now, image that picture 100 times. This, my friend, is Heaven. Heaven will be beautiful and I can hardly wait to get there. There will be no sin, murder, death, sickness, unemployment (I like this since I am unemployed as of this time), no bills, just peace and quiet. There will be a BIG family reunion--the best family reunion you have ever been to. You will see relatives that have relocated to Heaven--I will see my own Mom that I have not seen since June 2007 and I have alot of catching up to do with Mom. I will see Mark, Matthew, Luke and John--I will finally get to seat with Jesus forever more and sing praises to His name. Wow, is all I can say. Praise the Lord!

What are your thoughts on Heaven...There is no place like home? I would love to hear from you, sisters and brothers.

Lord, I thank you that I will finally be with you in Heaven. If there is someone that does not know you Lord, I ask you to come into their heart. I thank you Jesus for this request. In Jesus name, Amen

If you would like to leave a comment about this subject or you have a prayer request, please drop me a line at barbara.bodling@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge