"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Mommy Thing

The Mommy Thing
Do you know about "the mommy thing"? You are probably wondering what she is blogging about now. Well, let me tell you what this is, it is a time when, you, my friend, can be alone. "Well, how do you do that" you ask. You just get away from it all. You go to your favorite place without your husband or kids. I had the experience of doing this twice already and let me tell you about it. My first "mommy thing" was a few days ago at Shoreline Christian Center where I went to a Writers' Network Meeting because I would like to write a book for hurting Christians--Men or Women. My second "mommy thing" was yesterday when I walked to a Chinese Restaurant in my neighborhood. It was great fun to be along without my kids. My hubby was at work. I would suggest that every Christian Woman do this once, it is total relaxation. You will never regret it.
Lord, I thank you that we as Christian Women can come before Your Thone just to rest and enjoy Your Presence, I thank you for Your Peace, the peace "that passes all understanding." I thank you for hearing my prayer this day. I thank you for the Wonderful Blessings in my life. In Jesus' Name, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords Amen.
If this blog has been helpful or you just would like to leave me a comment, please email me at barbarabodling@yahoo.com. I am here for you and looking forward to your emails.
Love, Hugs and Blessings,
Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge