"Pretty in Pink" Woman's Ministry

"A Place Where Christian Women can be Women 24/7."

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am happily married to my best friend, Robert, and have two kids, Christina and Andrew.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I Said A Prayer For You



I Said A Prayer For You



I said a prayer for you today,

and knew God must have heard,

I felt the answer in my heart,

although He spoke no words.



I didn't ask for wealth or fame

I knew you wouldn't mind.

I asked Him to send treasures

of a far more lasting kind.



I asked that He'd be near you

in all things great and small

but it was for His loving care

I prayed for most of all.



Author Unknown




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful poem. thanks for your comments and for your encouraging words. God bless you, sis. :)

July 03, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Pia,

Glad you liked the poem and thanks for your nice comments, that is what "Pretty in Pink" is all about, hope you come back soon, we are always open 24/7.

Love, Hugs and Blessings,

Barbara

July 03, 2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Barbara Bodling | Create Your Badge